Friday, January 8, 2010

On Work...

Sitting in on and participating in meetings becomes slightly more difficult when you're being kicked in the ribs repeatedly from the inside. Additionally, the movements of this kid are now visible from the outside (freaky? Actually yes), meaning that whenever he decides to get all active on me I kind of try to hunch over and put my arms somewhere in front of my stomach. I mean, if you were trying to talk to a pregnant lady at work wouldn't you be distracted by what looks vaguely like an alien attempting to escape from her? I would.

Also, my sister and her husband are traveling to Cabo this weekend. A trip that Joey and I had originally spoken about going on with her and Jason prior to the pregnancy. Not that it's totally off-limits, but my lack of comfort on planes, the thought of getting into a bathing suit now, and having to watch what I eat and drink in Mexico doesn't sound ideal. Getting out of this snowy cold winter does, though, so I'm very jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment