Sunday, November 22, 2009

And home again :)

So glad to be back home from my work trip. Made it back in one piece, and the flight back was better than the one there (I actually slept a little!).

Highlights:
- Dinner at Vive Sol with Jeff (delicious mexican...fabulous enchilada)
- Getting to see/catch up with Chris--who looks very distinguished with his cane now that his cast is off
- Catching up w/Noel and Hoyle, former team members who I miss
- My SURPRISE BABY SHOWER at work!! Seriously, my team really is amazing, and when I thought I was heading down to a 'career discussion' with my manager I walked into a room with balloons, tons of desserts, cards, and GIFTS :)
- Seeing Alton Brown speak and getting a free copy of his book 'Good Eats: the early years.' Got it signed, too, as well as a photo with him. It was an awesome talk--he's hilarious

Anyways, I came home to my wonderful husband, his brother in town from Jersey, and a pretty crappy Michigan/Ohio St. football game. I made the mistake of trying to clean while the boys were out and now my back is back to hurting. Oh well, my fault...also gives me an excuse to do absolutely nothing on this lazy Sunday. Will follow up later today with a post of belly photos, since I need to start getting those up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment