Thursday, November 26, 2009

Belly Photos. Finally.

It took a while for me to get around to posting these. I've got photos from weeks 21, 22, and 24 (sorry, skipped 23).

Looking forward to a relaxing and laid-back Thanksgiving today. Joey and I will be heading to mom's house for turkey (her), cranberry relish (her), rolls (her), mashed potatoes (her), roasted parsnip bread pudding (me), brussels sprouts (joey), and triple chocolate mousse cake (joey). Yum. And yay for the maternity pants that will let me fit it all in comfortably :)

We're also looking forward to getting over to mom's house early this year so that we can shower. Joey got to work ripping out our shower (and a good portion of our bathroom walls) yesterday. Here's to starting another renovation project--photos of that to come soon as well.

Happy Thanksgiving!





No comments:

Post a Comment