Monday, December 7, 2009

Week 25 Picture (about a week late)


I've been slacking off a bit--sorry about that. There are definitely a few updates, mainly having to do with the fact that we gutted our bathroom, but also with a few other things I'll post about shortly. First I wanted to make sure I got the week 25 pic up, since I'm due for my week 26 photo already.

Things have been going well, nothing super exciting to report. We heard the little guy's heartbeat at our last appt. about a week ago. It's going strong at about 150. He's also moving around a lot--he likes to get wiggly around bedtime, which I hear is a popular time for lots of babies. This week has been a little weird with all of the craziness in our household, so I'm feeling a little off my game. I haven't been eating as well as I'd like thanks to us being generally exhausted by the end of the day and not getting around to dinner until around 9pm or so. We've got our fingers crossed that we'll be finished with all of this soon (in the next week or two), and I'm looking forward to getting back on a regular schedule. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment