Tuesday, December 15, 2009

27 week photo


So we decided to skip 26 wks altogether--too busy to mess with photos. We finally got around to the 27 week one a day late, though. Enjoy :)

If I look harried or tired or generally unkempt it's because I just finished grouting all of the tile on the walls of the bathroom moments before this was taken. I also stayed up until 1am last night finishing the tile so that I could grout today. Looking forward to sitting down with some tea to relax now (followed shortly by bed).

In other news (that doesn't include anything about me being pregnant or the bathroom), we got our Christmas tree last weekend and it's one of the best I've ever seen. I'll have to take photos when we eventually get around to decorating it. Also, check out the sweet trailer on the tree lot:

No comments:

Post a Comment