Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Quick Note

I'm taking a [very] quick break from [yet another] day of tiling the bathroom to make a note about an important subject: the pregnant butt. Or, more specifically, my pregnant butt. My mom has told me on more than one occasion that she had "the best butt" during her pregnancy with my sister due to constantly stepping over the baby gates she and my dad erected for their new dog while carrying me on her hip.

I'm going out on a limb to challenge her for "the best pregnant butt" thanks to two things: 1.) our own baby gates that we have set up for Lucy and that I step over several times daily, and 2.) the fact that our tile saw is set up in the basement while the actual tiling job is on the 2nd floor of the house. I've walked up and down multiple flights of stairs (while stepping over gates) about 15 times today already. There has to be a silver lining to all of this work, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment