Saturday, December 19, 2009

Perfect Saturday?

Perhaps :) We were super productive today, and almost everything we did had nothing to do with the bathroom, which felt really nice. We actually (unexpectedly) bought a new bed today--I know, what?! So we get to look forward to that lovely king-sized delivery tomorrow (which, paired with the snoogle maternity pillow I got yesterday should make sleeping more comfortable). [Side note: I had no idea that one could go from feeling totally normal to not being able to sit up overnight. One day I'm moving around like my old self, and then bam!--sometime this past week I realized that my stomach muscles have completely given up. It's really comical watching me attempt to sit up in bed, or get up from any prostrate position.)

Joey also did a TON of work cleaning and organizing the upstairs of our house, which made me incredibly happy. Having not had much time to do Christmas-y things yet this season (we finally decorated our tree at around 9pm a couple of nights ago), we were feeling like it was a good day to get into the holiday spirit. Joey made a fire, and I baked all day (wondering if this might signal the onslaught of the nesting phase of pregnancy). Check out the fruits of our very domestic labors:



No comments:

Post a Comment