Wednesday, October 20, 2010

thank you, internets

Apparently whining to the internet is much like making a doc's appt: as soon as you do, everything starts to clear up. Joey's feeling much better today, despite the open sores now on his tonsils (gross!). He's healing, the fever's gone, and we're set to head to ATL this weekend. Now that my husband isn't miserable and I'm not worried about him 24/7 things are sooo much better :)

Quickly (since it's almost Oscar's nap time) a few other updates:

- 1st swim class a success! Oscar was absolutely adorable in his way-too-big 12 month clearance swim trunks, enjoyed the water a ton, and we can't wait until the next class. Joey will come next time to take photos so that I can post some.
- I'm super excited for my family to come in the next few weeks: my sister for Halloween weekend, my mom on Nov. 7th, then Joey's brothers come the weekend after that.
- I accepted a job with a small SEM (search engine marketing) firm called EverEffect here in Indy. They don't have an office currently, so I get to work from home meaning that (I hope) I can spend more time with Oscar and get away with just part-time childcare for him.
- We have an appt. with a daycare today, so fingers crossed we like it--if so we'll have everything squared away before leaving town!

No comments:

Post a Comment