Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the wedding went swimmingly...

As the title suggests, our trip to the north Georgia mountains (the town of Dahlonega, to be exact) went well. While the drive wasn't so fun mainly due to the length--10 hours--once we were there we had a great time. Oscar wowed everyone with his exceptionally sunny disposition, we saw some beautiful mountain landscapes, and our friends Jeremy and Jenny are now husband and wife after a lovely ceremony and reception. My favorite new Oscar nickname following this past weekend? Oscar the Anti-Grouch :) Sadly I don't have any photos to share, mainly because with Joey actually standing up in the wedding my hands were full with our little man most of the evening. You'll just have to take my word about the picturesque backdrop and Oscar's ADORABLE wedding outfit.

I do, however, finally have photos to share from swim class. Oscar's still loving the water, and since Joey came yesterday he was able to get some shots. I'll have to apologize for the quality, though. While Joey takes great pictures, he was a bit far away in the stands and I had to do some cropping in order to ensure that I wasn't posting photos of other people and their babies on the internet. Online photo courtesy...

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment